Download e-book for kindle: Next-Generation Big Data: A Practical Guide to Apache Kudu, by
Utilize this functional and easy-to-follow advisor to modernize conventional firm information warehouse and enterprise intelligence environments with next-generation titanic info technologies.
Next-Generation tremendous Data takes a holistic strategy, masking an important points of contemporary company sizeable information. The publication covers not just the most expertise stack but in addition the next-generation instruments and functions used for giant info warehousing, information warehouse optimization, real-time and batch information ingestion and processing, real-time facts visualization, enormous info governance, information wrangling, titanic info cloud deployments, and allotted in-memory huge info computing. eventually, the e-book has an intensive and specific assurance of huge information case experiences from Navistar, Cerner, British Telecom, Shopzilla, Thomson Reuters, and Mastercard.
What You’ll Learn
- Install Apache Kudu, Impala, and Spark to modernize company facts warehouse and enterprise intelligence environments, entire with real-world, easy-to-follow examples, and useful advice
- Integrate HBase, Solr, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Flume, Kafka, HDFS, and Amazon S3 with Apache Kudu, Impala, and Spark
- Use StreamSets, Talend, Pentaho, and CDAP for real-time and batch facts ingestion and processing
- Utilize Trifacta, Alteryx, and Datameer for info wrangling and interactive info processing
- Turbocharge Spark with Alluxio, a allotted in-memory garage platform
- Deploy great information within the cloud utilizing Cloudera Director
- Perform real-time facts visualization and time sequence research utilizing Zoomdata, Apache Kudu, Impala, and Spark
- Understand company significant facts themes resembling mammoth info governance, metadata administration, facts lineage, effect research, and coverage enforcement, and the way to exploit Cloudera Navigator to accomplish universal facts governance tasks
- Implement large facts use instances resembling monstrous information warehousing, information warehouse optimization, web of items, real-time facts ingestion and analytics, complicated occasion processing, and scalable predictive modeling
- Study real-world significant info case stories from cutting edge businesses, together with Navistar, Cerner, British Telecom, Shopzilla, Thomson Reuters, and Mastercard
Who This ebook Is For